So pleased with my portrait of Freddie bought as a Christmas present for my partner. Laura is a genius! Such a fantastic likeness that has captured … she kept me informed of progress throughout and I highly recommend commissioning her.
- This was my second mosaic course and I loved it. Laura is friendly, approachable and knowledgeable in her Craft. In a nutshell, splendid .
- I learnt more from Laura in an hour than what I’ve ever learnt from books or you tube on mosaics. Clear direction with a wonderful vocabulary Laura gave everyone encouragement and detailed knowledge of what tools and ingredients to use. An amazing day. Thank you so much. Will come back for the silver clay course.
- Laura is an encouraging and supportive teacher who helped me produce a mosaic I’m really proud of. A great welcoming and inspiring space in lovely Todmorden. Highly recommended.
- Loved it! First time doing Mosaic and both my mum & I managed to make 3 house numbers in our day, Christmas pressies sorted! It really was torture to have to stop! The cellar proved a treasure trove of extra bits & pieces of broken bits, which I preferred to the factory squares we had to begin with. Laura was great, let us get on with it but there when we needed her. Loved it, and would love to do it all again!
- Laura’s teaching style, being both supportive and empowering, makes for a relaxed and enjoyable learning experience. Met some lovely people …and we all created something to be proud of!. Brilliant way to spend a Sunday.